Friday, January 9, 2009

THE SIMPLEST THING

We use this concept a lot in WORKING SMARTER. Asking the question, WHAT IS THE SIMPLEST THING I CAN DO TO MAKE IT A GREAT DAY, A GREAT MONTH, A GREAT YEAR? It comes from a book, "One Simple Step", and has become an important strategy for us to use at JP HORIZONS. We want to challenge you to do the same and if you are up to it, share your thoughts with us. That is the beauty of blogging, sharing ideas with people around the world. Hit the comment button right below this post and give us a quick answer to the question. . . WHAT IS THE SIMPLEST THING I CAN DO TO WORK SMARTER IN 2009? Go ahead! POST A COMMENT!

GO GET EM, JIM

6 comments:

  1. The simplest thing I can do to work smarter is slow down and i like the idea from your newsletter. . . get clarity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simplest thing I can do is to have a good attitude and look forward to each day. I believe that sets the tone for the whole day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The simplest thing I can do is look at my calendar every morning before doing anything else, especially reading email. This will help me to plan my day more efficiently. My Outlook was set to go directly to my email when I opened it, and this morning I changed it to start with Outlook Today, which shows me my calendar and tasks. This will force me to think about what I have to do today before getting involved with emails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plan tomorrow's actions today

    ReplyDelete
  5. Write down the 6 most important to do tomorrow and do it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meet with one client a day. Thats simple!

    ReplyDelete